I recently showed you a simple egg shell mosaic vase that I made with the broken shells of some colored Easter eggs. It’s pretty, but it pales in comparison to the work I found from artist Linda Biggers. Linda uses egg shells to create intricately amazing mosaic art. This butterfly is just one example of the beauty that she creates. If you browse through the photos on her blog you will see some even more detailed mosaics as well as some mixed media pieces. One of my favorites is the cherry blossom dragon made from egg shell mosaic, seed beads and polymer clay. Head over to Linda’s and take a look around at her beautiful pieces.
By Amanda Formaro
- Crafts Using Leftover Egg Shells
- Gorgeous Art with Sea Shells
- Hanukkah Garland with Eggshell Mosaic Stars
- Make a Mosaic Vase from Egg Shells
- A Snowman from Vintage Parts