Easter is this weekend. That means the kids will be collecting all sorts of hidden colored eggs and you’ll probably be making lots of egg salad! But what about all those pretty shells? Seems such a shame to toss them out, even if they do go into the compost pile. Instead, why not make a pretty vase to hold some Easter or spring flowers? I made this project on my personal craft blog and I will show you how to make your own egg shell mosaic vase here.
By Amanda Formaro
- Crafts Using Leftover Egg Shells
- Eggshell Mosaic Art by Linda Biggers
- 9 More Spring & Easter Wreaths
- 6 Pretty Springtime Wreaths
- Hanukkah Garland with Eggshell Mosaic Stars