Using canvas isn’t just for oil painters anymore. Canvas is becoming a popular vehicle for many different craft projects. Here’s an example of how to creatively use a blank canvas to create a lovely piece of art for your home, and you never have to pick up a paint brush. You’ll need some patterned paper, some Mod Podge and a few other items. See the Mod Podge Canvas tutorial here.
By Amanda Formaro
- Organizing the Craft Room
- Video: Power of Paint, Walls are Dancing
- Vera Bradley Inspired Pumpkins
- Guest Post: Upcycled Cookie Container
- 20 Easy Mod Podge Crafts for Beginners