There’s a cool new way to transfer photo images, graphics and even your own drawings or kid’s coloring pages to other surfaces. The product is from Plaid and it’s called Mod Podge Photo Transfer Medium. This post from Atta Girl Says is a beautiful example of what can be achieved with it. I’ve had the opportunity to try it out myself and it has many possibilities! Check out the end of the post to see a ton of other projects made with this medium as well. Check with your local craft store to see if they are carrying it yet, or buy it online.
- 20 Easy Mod Podge Crafts for Beginners
- Transferring Printed Images to Wood
- Book Review: Candlemaking the Natural Way
- Transfer Photo Images to a Vase
- Lantern Revamp: Photo Display