I am dying for spring, and a wreath is a great way to bring that feeling to your home even while the snow is still flying. If you’re like me and you live anywhere east of the Rocky Mountains and north of Tennessee, chances are you are still wearing winter jackets and have snow on the ground. Spring is coming though, and what better way to prepare than to make a beautiful spring wreath to hang on your door.
Here are 9 different tutorials for making pretty spring wreaths.
1. Ruffly White Wreath – Two Shades of Pink
I love the soft touch of pink and green in this all white wreath. It’s almost shabby chic looking.
2. Vintage Sheet Wreath – In Color Order
The colors in this wreath are spectacular. The designer used vintage bed sheet hems to create this lovely piece.
3. Yellow Blossom Spring Wreath – Life on Walnut Street
I’ve always loved a spray wreath, and this rendition full of yellow blossoms is very striking.
4. Baby’s Breath Wreath – Two Delighted
Who doesn’t love baby’s breath? And wow, so much of it! A very nice door decoration.
5. Yarn Spring Wreath – 36th Avenue
Oh Robin’s Egg Blue how I love thee! Yarn, lace and a touch of burlap make for a fabulous combination on this pretty wreath.
6. Hydrangea Spring Wreath – How to Nest For Less
Silk flowers last forever and hydrangeas are just pure beauty in themselves. This pretty spring wreath is perfect for the new season.
7. Fabric Scrap Spring Wreath – Casapinka
Oh my, the lovely soft colors, a stuffed bird and pretty roses all make for a welcoming spring wreath.
8. Yellow Yarn Wrapped Wreath – My Little Corner of the World
I’m in love with the bright yellow yarn used to give this wreath life. The addition of colorful fabric flowers tops it all off.
9. Coffee Filter Wreath – Lovely Crafty Home
Using diluted craft paint, this designer dyed coffee filters and created this fluffy and beautiful wreath perfect for springtime.