As a crafter, I am all about color. Multiple colors entwined together are bright, vibrant and happy. A wreath made of several colors is cheerful and welcoming and makes people smile. I found several colorful wreath tutorials to help you make one as well.
1. Butterfly Paint Chip Wreath – My Sister’s Suitcase
The colorful butterflies on this wreath really make it pop.
2. Egg Carton Flower Wreath – Parents.com
Bright and sunny, this wreath is a great project to make with your kids.
3. Crocheted Rose Wreath – Attic 24
Every color of the rainbow is used in this wreath made entirely of crochet.
4. Canvas Layers Wreath – Alisa Burke
There are so many different textures and colors in this beautiful piece.
5. Bright Houndstooth & Flower Wreath – Homemaker in Heels
The contrast of black and white against the variety of colors displayed here is striking.
6. Spool of Thread Wreath – I Love to Create
I love the idea of using all these different thread colors to make this fun wreath.
7. Flip Flop Wreath – Paper So Pretty
Dollar store flip flops are perfect for this colorful summer project.
8. Dollar Store Ball Wreath – Dollar Store Mom
Look at all the beautiful colors displayed in this wreath made from dollar store supplies.
9. Scrap Fabric Wreath – The Art of Homemaking
Scraps of colorful fabric are brought together for this cheerful piece.
10. Egg Carton Wreath – Homemade Serenity
An even more colorful version of the egg carton wreath that adults and older children will love.
11. Curly Ribbon Wreath – Embellished Bayou
Far prettier than the inspiration that was used to create this wreath, it’s perfect for a birthday.
12. Balloon Wreath – How Does She
Yet another ideal birthday wreath made entirely of balloons.
13. Rainbow Wreath – Real Life
All the colors of the rainbow are brought to light in this crafty door decoration.
14. Upcycled Magazine Wreath – Addicted to Decorating
Don’t throw out all of your magazines, at least not until you’ve tried your hand at this project.